Picasso is a multifunctional residential complex located in the historical center of Kiev. It is being built in the Pechersky district, the Lipka massif on Vinogradny Lane 4, close to Klovska metro station.
From the roof of the twentieth floor, the highest in the residential complex, you can conduct sightseeing tours of Kiev and enjoy the picturesque view.
Compared to other business and residential complexes in Kiev, Picasso has a large number of advantages. It is located in the most elite and prestigious area of Kiev and is a government quarter with the most calm and quiet streets. It has everything that is needed for life. Nearby are offices, restaurants, beauty salons, medical centers, entertainment, educational and cultural organizations.
This residential complex combines the advantages of a comfortable, productive life and forms a unique offer in this location. In walking distance the Presidential Administration, Parliament, National Bank and Mariinsky Park.
The 20-story Picasso Tower will accommodate:
- the highest-quality office spaces;
- comfortable residential apartments;
- boutique galleries and brand stores;
- SPA & Fitness Club;
- a rooftop swimming pool;
- underground parking.
Other benefits of Picasso include:
- the territory of the complex is closed to visitors, entrance only for residents;
- the project envisages the absence of cars in the complex’s adjoining territory;
- high-quality and modern building materials designed for long-term operation of the building;
- planning apartments for every taste;
- modern children’s sports and playgrounds on stilobate.